Saturday, August 22, 2015

I just realize I needed to sell this by writing more things....

    I know that a full fledged story about a wolf through a wolf's perspective is probably going to a bit difficult for some.  It's why I like the challenge to myself to write a story like this.  

    I know that this crowd is a tad bit different than the Transformer crowd (come on Kindleworld...)  so it seems to me that perhaps I should write a regular Joe story. 

   Trouble is, I don't much of Joe outside of the 80's cartoon and the insanely awesome IDW Transformers vs GI Joe that is happening.    Okay, blatant plug seriously....

    I have to create a new Joe story, for which I will be developing and outlining as well.

Timber will not be waiting on the way side, as well you know many proficient writers can't sit and just plan one thing.

   Speaking of my wolf friend, I was going for a more GI Joe Military title to bring people in...


Skip that....I'm just calling my book GI Joe: Timber.

Or just Timber.


Long live the wolf....


Now to restart that first paragraph ...

No comments:

Post a Comment